ELM’s mission is to develop leaders of the 21st century, that are global citizens with an international mindset, respect for diversity, belief in universal human values, while honoring our deeply rooted heritage, values and language. In the pursuit of this mission, the school believes in a balanced development approach for each child; spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional and physical.
1) Each child is unique, and learning is student-centered (not curriculum-centered).
2) A balanced approach towards student development, where the academic aspect is emphasized, yet physical, social, emotional, moral and spiritual aspects are equally important.
3) Developing positive pedagogy and good spiritual acumen in students depends mainly on the synergy of education, mentorship, and positive parent involvement.
4) Technology is a tool & is integrated to a high degree from an early age as a means to facilitate learning in the 21st century.
5) Fostering an international mindset, that encourages peace, global citizenship, diversity and universal human values.
6) Honoring the local (Egyptian, Arabic & Islamic) heritage, values and language.